- More than 8 years of experience in the field of Information Technology. Well versed in different techniques of scalable, robust, modular, component-based software design and its development, deployment, testing and maintenance.
Read More »
-On Project exposure to the following technologies: ASP.NET using C#,VB.NET, WCF, WPF,
Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Java Script, ASP, HTML, VB Macros, VS 2008...
Feb 18, 2013|Database Development|$0|Working
Jul 30, 2012|Other IT & Programming|$0|Completed
May 16, 2012|Software Application|$20|Completed
Jul 7, 2011|Web Programming|$44|Completed
1. Logistics Application Development - ConocoPhillips (July 2013- till Date)
Project mainly deals with development of existing systems of Logistics unit for the process of change notification & Material movement to offshore locations.
The applications are developed in the latest technologies of .Net 4.5, MVC4 & Knockout with EntityFramework & SQL server 2008
My Responsibilities includes :
Technical Lead for the development
Managing & coordinating 10 member team from the Design till testing.
2. Web Application Services – Client Conoco & Phillips66 ( May 2010 – July 2013)
Project mainly deals with handling most the software life cycle phases of requirement gathering, design, development and testing for Upstream, Corporate and Commercial stream applications of ConocoPhillips.
• Managing a 3-5 member team, handling the processes of estimation, design, technical specification preparation , development and testing of web and windows applications.
• Worked on migration of applications from VS2008 to VS2010, TFS 2008 to TFS 2010
• Worked on Transition & Cloning process of Upstream & Corporate applications of ConocoPhillips during their split to Phillips66.
Technologies: C#, VB.net, WCF Services, Infragistics Controls, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005/2008
Tools: VS 2008/2010, TFS 2008/2010
• Well appreciated by the client for providing proposals on preparing tools for customizing transition & cloning process, timewriting & estimation...
Read More »