From over six years experience for handling over One Hundred Personal Computer Networks individually, and attending to the following responsibilities,
* Managing Company's requirements for LAN and WAN individually.
* Install, configuring, maintaining of windows OS and ISA server for internet security
* Maintaining of all Hardware accessories and configuration of E-mail,
* Installing, Maintaining and Monitoring CCTV system.
With the environment of CCNA, CCNP, City & Guilds, and Linux administration, I have improved my knowledge vastly in the field of Computer networks and have a strong working knowledge of Departmental Systems and procedures.
I have the ability to work independently and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
I can be reached anytime via email -- or my cell phone +94 772857836.
"Each and Every time PRASAD trying to do something special for satisfy his customers withing High quality, Reliable, Creative and Fast delivering ideas."
From the whole day i spend more time withing the Internet for searching and developing latest Technologies and Softwares. In my professional as a Computer Hardware and Network Officer i have been worked remotely for past six years. I can pay more attention to my customers because most of the time customers can catch me on online such as Skype, Facebook, Yahoo chat etc. My typing speed is also in good condition and have good knowledge and practically using all important softwares such as PDF, Zip, Rar, Office 2007, All Mails etc.
Through the all described and none described services i' m assure to meet my customers deadlines in easy and quickly. So give me opportunity to serve you and consider each and every customer's chance as a death and lifetime opportunity.
Damro - South Asia's Largest furniture manufacture
Computer Hardware and Network Officer
2007 - Present
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Handling and considering Network wiring issues and good knowledge of Windows server 2003 and Higher Server Version.
2. Installing, Supporting, Maintaining and Monitoring Network Equipments and Traffic.
3. Allocating Network Resources.
4. Analyzing and resolving faults and Network bottlenecks.
5. Handling over 100 personal computers network with installation of latest software updates individually.
6. Setup, Troubleshoot and manage E-Mail accounts on Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
7. Installing, Configuring and manage Kaspersky Anti Virus.
8. Solid knowledge of Fiber Media Converters and Fiber Networks.
9. Solid Knowledge and experience of Wireless networks and Point to Point network links.
10. Installing, maintaining and monitoring CCTV System.
11. Maintaining of UPS, Printers, and Monitors.
12. Maintaining WAN links.