Hi, Thank you for the time to take a look at my profile.
Read More »
I am named "Prasad" and called "Pras". You can choose to call me the former initially and the latter after experiencing my services. I have about 16 years of professional experience, starting from a programmer rising up to a General Manager.
I have Masters degree in Business Administration, Psychology and Journalism & Mass Communication. I am a behavioral trainer and also endeavor to empower students to develop life skills and employability traits.
On the writing front, I have...
The range of service I offer are varied in nature. This may be attributed to:
- the experience I have gained through work…
- the skills I have developed through passion…
- the expertise I have gained through practice.
In a nutshell, I like anything to do with writing. I do not discriminate between web, blog, business, professional and academic writing. Before I commit on a project, I undertake necessary research to understand the subject. With my linguistic skills, I convert the research findings into coherent content that appeals to the target audience.
The services I offer are broadly defined as below:
• Creative Writing
• Corporate Communication
• Web Enabled Services
• Business Development
• Learning Facilitation
I have published samples of my work in my portfolio and would like my work to speak for themselves. I kindly request you to spare 10 minutes of your time browsing my work and I assure that you will find those 10 minutes well spent.
Here is a gist of my capabilities:
-16 years of experience handling Marketing & Sales, Operations, HR and Quality domains.
- Designed and Developed many training programs
- Active blogger at http://prasadha.blogspot.com
- Self published two books at Amazon Kindle
- Reviewed more than 25 books at Booksneeze.com
- Created more than 1000 pages of web content
- Created more than 50 case studies
- Developed Business plans, Proposals, RFI, RFP and Manuals for multiple companies
- Mentored & trained over a 1000 students &...
Read More »