I am US-based Instructional Designer, Writer, and Editor. My focus is to produce crisp, clean and engaging content. I have 10 years of experience in publishing, learning and development, training, and other related industries. I am also a competent project leader and team player.
Read More »
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
1) Instructional Design
Training/Learning Needs analysis, Gap analysis, Audience analysis, Blooms Taxonomy, Macro/Micro design, Storyboarding, Visualisation, Simulations, Assessments, Interactivity.
2) Editing and Proofreading
I have created educational as well as general books for audiences that span across different age groups and cultures. I have dabbled with subjects ranging from cross-cultural differences to technology to finance to science to history. I have also had short stints with the media, both print and electronic. I have authored a non-fictional book for children.
I will be available for projects that are in the following service areas:
* Edit and proofread books (fiction and academic), technical white papers, user manuals, online content, marketing documents, technology magazines, and websites.
* Create/rewrite content for websites, books, and magazines.
* Ghostwrite books for print and electronic media.
* Write stories and educational content for children.
* Design and develop web-based trainings (WBT), instructor-led classroom trainings, webinars, Train-the-Trainer sessions.
* Script Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) website content, feature articles, academic and non-fictional books.
Read More »
2011 - Present
Edited and contributed to the design and development of the corporate trainings, Living and Working in the USA and American Cultural Training.
Edited and packaged MS PowerPoint presentations,...
2012 - 2013
Created module-based questions banks for a Business Communication training. These question banks included objective and subjective type questions to test learners on learning objectives. The...