Aug 6, 2011|Academic Writing|$137|Completed
Jul 17, 2011|Article Writing|$11|Completed
May 10, 2011|Academic Writing|$110|Completed
To share my passion for medical science with a wide audience by engaging readers with up-to-date information that is both intelligent and intelligible to the lay reader.
- Neurology Guide for About.com.
- Member of the editorial team for the Journal of Neurology's Residents and Fellows Section, writing and reviewing multiple contributions.
- Longstanding involvement in scientific education of both professionals and the general public: currently involved with an outreach program at Northwestern's Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease Center.
- As a research assistant at Oregon Health & Science University's Aging and Alzheimer's Center, wrote and designed several presentations for the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) Brain Fair, and designed neurology teaching modules for high-school students in the Saturday Academy and Advocates for Women in Science, Engineering and Mathematics (AWSEM) programs
- Writer and producer of over seventy podcasts covering all areas of neurology, as well as other areas of internal medicine.
- Experienced in creating website content, including a fundraiser for Alzheimer's Disease research as well as a website devoted to the audio productions of Shakespeare's plays.
- Writer of several research and nonprofit grants.
- Published articles in college newspaper and the school's creative writing anthology.
Journal of Wilderness and Environmental Medicine
Read More »