Three years of solid Software QA experience in both enterprise and startup companies. My projects include functional and performance testing of various systems, ranging from client-server desktop programs, to dynamic websites, to cross-platform mobile applications. I love a fast-paced, dynamic setup so I prefer working in Agile projects that fuse exploratory and automated testing methodologies together.
Read More »
For automation projects, I mostly use Java-based Selenium WebDriver and/or Selenium Grid for cross-browser testing; and additionally,...
Highly capable of developing automated test scripts using the following technical competencies:
- Proficient in Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, HP Quick Test Pro, and TestComplete for functional testing; JMeter for performance testing
- Knowledgeable in employing page object patterns in Selenium tests
- Capable of setting up data-driven WebDriver tests using TestNG or Apache POI
- Familiar with using TestNG in running Selenium test suites, and ReportNG in generating results
- Able to carry out object-oriented programming in Java
- 2 years of experience working with HP Quality Center, 4 months with Atlassian JIRA and Atlassian Bamboo (C.I. server)
- Conscious of recent HTML5 and CSS3 standards
Comprehensive experience in manual testing:
- solid grasp of key testing principles and methodologies
- deep understanding of SDLC and STLC
- keen attention to details
- ability to make precise assumptions in the absence of specifications
- critical analysis of requirements and processes
- comprehensive documentation of test plans, test cases, defect reports, traceability matrices, and other QA articles used in traditional testing projects
- ability to work well in a team
Please feel free to browse through some of my work samples in my GitHub profile (https://github.com/mustasa616). In respect to previous non-disclosure agreements, I only included those samples which my clients have allowed me to post.
Read More »