Redefining the change...Pulomas- the Wordsmiths and Techno-neuromancers with Samurai skills in technical writing, user manuals, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Content writing, Design, Multimedia and admin jobs, backed by more than 15 years of experience on the global grid. We offer superior, qualitative, and reliable Content Writing, Designing, Multimedia, Administrative and back office services to various IT and non-IT companies.
We specialize in providing services of writing and formatting User Manuals, ebooks, blogs, User Guide, Audio & Video Transcriptions, Getting Started Manual, Installation Guide, Admin Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, White Paper, FAQ, Training Manual, Trainer's Guide, Test Documents, Release Notes, Online Help, Tech Reports, API Guides, Test Templates, Test Specifications, and Software Specification documents.
Our design and multimedia team has experts in creating the best PowerPoint for any requirement type whether technical or non-technical.
Projects successfully completed by us at Elance:
User Manuals , Guides, Web Help and Online Help
1. Crowdvox - Wiki based Help for a CMS based advance backend system for managing Paid Listing services
2. EducationKonnect -User manual, documentation and online help for a cloud based K-12 application.
3. ChattyApps - A robohelp based documentation for creating and customizing mobile applications
4. Doogma - Installation and User Guide for an online CSS based application for the customization of product before placing order.
5. XcellPlanner - Getting Started Guide for a .NET based web solution that is installed on client- server environment (SQL Server)
6. Joomla User Guide - A complete guide on Joomla CMS covering all intricate aspects with intuitive screenshots.
7. SharePoint User Guide - A step by step how to guide on SharePoint 2010 with screenshots.
8. Nine10 Software Guide - A technical documentation of an online content management system.
9. InformationSafe - 3 guides (Getting Started, User and Administrator) for an online application to organize, protect and manage the vast array of information of modern life.
10. Reach1to1- Online Robohelp documentation on sales dashboard involving CRM
11. B2B Web Store ? Online Help and FAQs for a Web Store and shopping cart
12. RealEstate Help ? Complete help and FAQs using Robohelp
13. UnlimitedSolarERP- Technical documentation of online ERP tool for managing Solar based systems
14. ERP Manual ? A set of 9 manuals for various PeopleSoft applications.
15. VoxOx ? Getting started and user guides for online (skype type) conferencing application.
16. EfficientPPC ? Documentation for web based PPC tracking and managing application
17. Acsellerate ? Robohelp documentation for sales dashboard
18. Adaco ? Help and Manual 5 based web help for a .net based hospitality solutions
19. Ezclaim ? User guide for appointment scheduling system for hospitals and doctors
20. APX ? User Manual for POS based assortment planning application
21. PSA Scorecard ? Help documentation for online tool for managing and operating professional service companies.
22. Nauna ? Robohelp based online help for an African based social networking site.
23. Information Security ? A report/guide on security incident management for an IT company. It involved the process flow for security event analysis from event detection to triage, classification & notification through existing incident response process initiation and/or incident remediation.
24. 25 SharePoint 2010 tutorials ? How to guide on Sharepoint administration or development tasks
25. Elgg social networking software ? 10 Technical Articles Explaining Elgg's Intracacies and reviews
26. Google Apps ? Story board for e-learning based training of various tools of Google apps
27. Microsoft MDX Report ? A complete report on Microsoft MDX w.r.t all versions.
28. IPV6 based articles ? A set of 40 articles each of 1000 words on IPV6 and related technologies
Training Manuals & Modules
29. Seminar on 510k (PowerPoint) ? A workshop presentation on 510k involving legal procedures in getting a 510k certification for a product. It also had a case study of preparing a 510k documentation.
30. 3-Day training manual on stocks, shares and Forex Trading and subsequent presentations
31. A training manual and presentation ?Legal procedures and formalities for Medicar training for transporting handicapped patients
32. Revision Notes ? 3 sets of revision notes for Project Management, Energy Efficiency Management and Environment Management
33. Revamp Training Modules ? 5 Sets of Training modules on Conflict Resolution, Minute Takers, Public Speaking, Smart work, SpeakEasy, each with Instructor?s guide, Student workbook, Quick reference guide and a Presentation.
34. PMBOK Training Modules ? PowerPoint Presentations on PMBOK based Project Management topics
35. VOIP Training Modules
36. Advanced Networking & IP Routing Training
37. Parent Coach Relationship
38. Starter Guide to Youth Fitness
39. Video Marketing Training
40. Email Marketing
41. Marketing Through Facebook
42. Marketing Through Twitter
43. Article Marketing
44. Directory Submission
46. Social bookmarking
47. Keyword Research
48. WindPower ? A presentation for training the High School students on WindPower
49. Attitude ? what you think is what you become ? A colorful presentation with a video for training a sales team
50. 12 Sets of PowerPoint on Human Relations
51. 15 Sets of PowerPoint on Success, Confidence and self development
52. Super Mind Power/Controlling SubConscious Mind with video
53. Self Confidence/Visualization techniques with video
54. Top 30 Reasons ? A series of 10 presentations on top 30 reasons related to youth
Business and Social Media /Internet Marketing
55. Guide to setting up a web business - key elements ? A 200 pages complete internet marketing guide covering all aspects from building a website to marketing it.
56. Youtube Marketing Guide ?A step by step guide for a beginner on how to create and submit videos to youtube with ideal tips for marketing.
57. Presentations on social media marketing
58. User Guides on 20 social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Myspace, Digg, Hitspot, Podomatic etc.
General Reports and Articles
59. 1000 Legal based articles
60. 50 articles on Michael Jackson Story
61. 17 articles on self esteem and relationships
62. A report on effective techniques and approaches for learning
63. A guide on Paintless dent removal on cars
64. A guide on Airbrush graphics on cars
65. A report on name change formalities after marriage process in India
Master in Business Applications
2000 - 2002
Master in Computer Applications
1998 - 2001
2006 - 2010
# Working on technical consultation, support, design documents, presentations, white papers, installation guides, research papers, release notes, new releases, user manuals, online help systems, and guides
#Conducts training programme on IPv6 Awareness
# Working for various clients on variety of subject matters
# Writing technical columns regularly in popular newspaper, Star of Mysore
# Working on many critical processes, software, technologies, web related control panels
# Worked on topics such as RFID, Wimax, IPSecurity, Wi-Fi, Ubiquitous Computing, GSM Networks, Mobile phones, Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND), TCP/IP, IPSec, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Bluetooth, Telecommunications, IPv6 deployment, Traffic monitors, Next Generation Networking, IEEE standards 802.1n, 802.1x, Identity-based networking, Data center 10-gigabit Ethernet switching, Traffic management, IP infrastructure, Long Term Evaluation (LTE), Fixed Mobile Convergence, Open cellular networks, Mobile Computing, BSD and Linux.
# Regular Contributor of White papers and technical support to many blogs and websites.
Tata Consultancy Services
2004 - 2006
# Analysing Inhouse and Customer Training Needs
# Planning and Designing technical training modules
# Actively participating in all Technical Discussions and Sessions
# Designing Customer Training Documents
# Organizing Training Programmes, Seminars, Conferences
# Training Inhouse Engineers (need based)
# Training Sales Team and Customers on installation of Platform (need based)
# Involving in Research and Development along with Triage Team Members
# Creating Flash Animations and PowerPoint Presentations for training
CIST, University of Mysore
2000 - 2004
# Trained more than 3500 participants of different age groups including Corporates
# Has guided hundreds of projects of students
# Has given umpteen number of Seminars on ICT and Personality Development
# Designed many need based programmes for Corporates like BEML, NESTLE
# Actively involved in organising 5 National and 4 International IT Conferences
# Conducted more than 500 Quality Training Programmes for Jaycees, MBAs, Lecturers, Professionals, Rotarians, Corporate Managers and College Students
# Has done the E-Content Development of ICT Subjects like Visual Basic, Programming in C and System Analysis, Design and Development
# Has done Content Development for UGC Projects
# Has formulated the Mission Statement of Information Technology Professionals Forum, a World Wide Organization for IT professionals
# Has written articles on -Websites - To see in Science and Technology Edition of Deccan Herald
# Actively involved in the ISO Certification work of CIST
# As a Programme Officer for Information Technology Professionals Forum, has interacted with a lot of foreign delegates
# Has anchored many University Programmes
# Has organised many Seminars, Workshops and Case Studies
# Has done Event Management of Two Cultural programmes at International Conferences at CIST