eConn is a company which provides software quality assurance/Quality control with best quality testing services. Our testing methodologies and our end to end software testing services caters to customer's need of implementing"business ready" applications. We use a variety of testing methodologies quality assurance processes,certified test engineers and domain experts, to provide your business with best software quality.
Read More »
Sep 12, 2011|Testing & QA|$600|Completed
At Econn, we have certified testing team of experience and dedicated QA Testers & Software Testing Engineers who are domain expertise for different domains like telecom, HRM, E-Commerce, Accounting etc.
High Level Test Approach:
1. The QA Lead needs to be involved in the early project discussions such as requirement reviews and attending technical design meetings for the project. As the requirements are baselined, it is recommended that the primary QA engineer responsible for writing test cases is invited in meetings so the process of test cases writing begins on time.
2. To the extent possible, fulltime resources maintained for the duration of the project in order to reduce time spent in retraining and knowledge transfer.
3. QA resource(s) will be assigned for requirements/use case review, test case writing, test case execution, regression testing, and bug verification.
4. Test Cases will be written based on the information gathered during the meetings, specification documents, requirement document, use cases, etc.
5. The test cases will be created in an Excel and Doc format.
6. QA will report all the issues while writing test cases and all open issues need to be resolved before test case execution.
7. Updates to requirement documents and any other technical documentation related to the project will communicated to the Team.
a) Confirm the environment is stable and dependent...
Read More »