Licensed CPA with 16+ years of progressive accounting work experience, including four years of audit experience with SGV & Co., the Philippines' largest accounting firm and current local partner firm of Ernst & Young. Most recently involved as SAP Financial Analyst with SABIC, one of the largest petrochemical conglomerates in Saudi Arabia.
Read More »
My objective is to be a successful and sought-after Elance provider of financial accounting and business consultancy services.
This is one business plan which I helped develop for the Entrepreneurial Management...
I have working experience in SAP. Quickbooks, Peachtree, M.Y.O.B. TurboCASH and NewViews. I have engaged in accounting practice and have, with the exception of SAP, singlehandedly implemented the abovementioned software with many of my clients.
I have knowledge and experience in all aspects of accounting. Even more importantly, I exert extra effort to produce value-added reports that would be most useful to management in decision making.
Read More »
Amway Philippines, L.L.C.
2011 - 2013
Â•Responsible for ensuring the timely preparation of regular sales, financial, and operations reports for Amway Philippines, L.L.C., the Philippine branch of one of the worldÂ’s largest direct...
2008 - 2010
• Responsible for ensuring the timely preparation of monthly financial and operations reports for the Board of Directors;
• Analysed plant performance for a four-plant repetitive petrochemical...
Eternal Gardens Memorial Park Corp./ALC Group
Management Services Officer
2005 - 2007
• Served as Special Assistant to the President of EGMPC by providing management insight to various reports generated by the Finance Department;
• Provided management consultancy in the areas of...
Quirante & Associates
2002 - 2005
• Managed the practice of an independent public accounting firm
• Engaged in the practice of public accounting and management consulting for small- and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs), as well as...
Q&A Survey Research Field Specialists, Inc.
Administration and Finance Head
2001 - 2005
• In-charge with the design and implementation of an effective accounting system for a marketing research and public opinion polls agency and the reconstruction of the Company’s books of accounts...
The London House of Perfumes, Inc.
2000 - 2001
• Responsible for the general administration of a multi-level marketing organization engaged in direct selling of fragrances imported from the UK;
• Facilitated the company's transition from using...
SVI Group of Companies
1998 - 2000
SVI Information Services Corporation
• Consolidated historical and budgeted financial statements for the ISC group of companies, a subsidiary of Software Ventures International, a Golden Shell...
1997 - 1998
• In-charge with the design and implementation of an effective manual accounting system for a construction company
SGV & Co.
1993 - 1997
• Handled audit and business advisory engagements with various clients of the country’s top accounting firm including, but not limited to, the ff:
Colegio de San Juan de Letran
Bachelor of Science in Commerce
1989 - 1993
University of the Philippines
Undergraduate, Bachelor in Computer Science
1985 - 1988
Philippine Science High School
1981 - 1985