Ryan Brown attended Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, where he received a BS in Computer Science with departmental and school honors and a BA in Spanish in 2000. Ryan is a member of Tau Beta Pi, Upsilon Pi Epsilon and the ACM, and won awards for undergraduate research and teaching. Continuing at Johns Hopkins, he received a Masters of Science and Engineering in Computer Science from Johns Hopkins in May of 2002.
Read More »
After completing his Computer Science studies, Ryan went on to earn a Juris Doctorate Magna Cum Laude in December...
We work with businesses at all stages of growth, from incorporation through disposition. After helping you start your own business, we can act as your general counsel to ensure that your business is on a strong legal footing.
* Formation of Corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
* Shareholder Agreements and Corporate Governance
* General Counsel Services
Before you use an incorporation service or start your business without legal advice, please review our new business packages or contact us. Services that simply create a new business entity for you do not provide legal advice and we have helped numerous clients who started a company without legal advice and then ended up with major problems down the road because they chose the wrong business entity type or did not know how to maintain their limited liability.
Computer & Internet Law
Computer and Internet businesses give rise to a special set of issues that are best handled by an attorney with a computer science background. We can assist you with issues such as:
* Drafting Terms of Service and Privacy Policies for your web site
* Click-Wrap and Shrink-Wrap Software License Agreements
* Intellectual Property Audits and Liability Assessments
* Response to hacking or unsolicited e-mail under provisions such as the Virginia Computer Crimes Act
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning...
Read More »