- Database & BI Solution Architect
Read More »
AREAS OF STRENGTH
â- Enterprise Data Warehouse Models using ERwin(Inmon & Kimball approaches)
- Logical Data Model (LDM) and Physical Data Models for OLTP (Entity & Attributes, using Normalization)
- Star & Snowflake Schemas Data Models for Data Warehousing using Dimensional techniques.(Ralph Kimball Methodology)
- Customized Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading ETL Tools, Loading Strategies, Designing Metadata Repositories, Data Quality Analysis
- Ad-hoc Reporting & On-line...
â¢ Translated business requirements into working logical & physical data models for OLTP, Data Warehouse, Data Marts & OLAP applications.
â¢ Designed Star and Snowflake Data Models for Enterprise Data Warehouse using ERWIN and ER Studio. Used Dimensional modeling technique using Ralph Kimball Methodology
â¢ Lead development of Logical and Physical Data Models (LDM & PDM) in Third normal form for Telecom Enterprise Data Warehouse using Bill Inmon approach..
â¢ Designed Data Models for OLTP Systems using Erwin & ER Studio. Identified Entity Attributes and Relationships (ER Diagrams) using Erwin and ER Studio. Used Normalization Rules to achieve Second and Third Normal form
â¢ Defined Conformed Dimensions, Facts and Aggregates. Transformed Logical Data Models to Physical Database design. Generated DDL scripts to create database objects.
â¢ Designed Metadata Repository to store data definitions for entities, attributes & mappings between data warehouse and source system data elements.
â¢ Conducted following phases Data Warehouse Life Cycle
Business Requirements and Analysis
Source System Study
Data Modeling - Star & Snowflake Schemas
Designing Metadata Repository
Data Quality Analysis and Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL)
Ad-hoc Reporting and OLAP
Exposure to Data Mining
â¢ Designed Data Marts for Customer Win Back & Retention, Click Stream Analysis, Sales Order and Risk Containment Analysis.
Read More »