Diving back into academic this year to pursue my PhD in Global Health at the University of Tokyo and with a fair number of free hours on my hands, I am eager to apply my boundless energy, wide-ranging skills, and remarkable ingenuity towards fulfilling your needs. Be it combing the Internet to determine the answer to your pressing research question, transcribing the tapes of your epic office meetings, or lending my trained editing eye to peruse the contents of your ponderous report, I am at your service. Grant me the opportunity and I will...
Read More »
Currently a student at the University of Tokyo in Japan, Rachel is working towards her PhD in Global Health. In her professional life, she has consistently garnered praise for her obsessive attention to detail, her diligent working style, and her charmingly positive energy.
Previous roles have included:
- Ghostwriting speeches and essay published in major outlets such as Foreign Affairs Magazine for a prominent Japanese journalist.
- Editing articles and correspondence for Japan's most respected daily newspaper.
- Gathering, organizing, and digitally cataloguing an extensive evidence base in preparation for a major case being argued by a major Washington, DC law firm.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive English curriculum for all grades of a Japanese elementary school.
Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Also familiar with Stata, StatView, Kaleidagraph, and TrialDirector.
Read More »
JET Programme - Yatsushiro Board of Education
Assistant Language Teacher
2006 - 2007
- Provided classroom support and English language consultations to Japanese teachers of English at Sencho Junior High School.
- Prepare deffective visual aids and materials to enhance student...