I have many years of C++ and DSP experience, and a PhD in Electronics and Telecommunication (Digital Signal Processing, DSP).
Read More »
I try to deliver the best quality product on-time. I have been working as Principal Software Engineer for the last six years but writing software is always my passion since I started my University. I spend most of my free time learning and writing software and I like to bind hardware and software experience to deliver working devices or programs.
My experience includes:
- C++/C development,
- High Integrity C++ (HICPP) quality,
- Safety Integrity Level software management and development,
- OS independent Code (Windows/Linux/TI DSP BIOS) management and development including extreme programming technique,
- Many Rapid Application Development environments (e.g. Visual Studio, Code Blocks, Code Composer Studio),
- Operating systems Linux (10 years +), Windows (15 years +), DSP BIOS (2 years)
- General Electronics,
- Many Telecommunication protocols/layers (e.g. RS485, PSK, FSK including software decoding algorithms, HDLC),
- Texas Instruments DSP (TMS320C6748) + DSP BIOS + CCS,
- VHDL design,
- ARM Cortex and many others
Read More »