Passionate designer, illustrator and traveler.
Read More »
Over 6 years experience in the design and advertising industry, with a deep understanding of iOS design guidelines.
Oct 14, 2015|Other - Design|Private|Completed
May 11, 2015|Other - Design|Private|Completed
Mar 10, 2015|Other - Design|Private|Completed
Feb 2, 2015|Mobile Design|Private|Completed
I design iPhone & iPad apps. I particularly enjoy designing apps for children and minimalistic apps.
On the App Store:
- Big Mac Index (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/big-mac-index-app/id908062605?mt=8)
- Moodsy (Joaquin Quintas) - (https://itunes.apple.com/ar/app/moodsy/id804256702?mt=8)
- PDF Reader Pro Edition (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-reader-pro-edition-for/id364502063?mt=8)
-Piano Carnival (Messapps.com) - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piano-carnival-interactive/id783692320?mt=8)
-Data MESS (Messapps.com) - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/data-mess-password-manager/id725566446?mt=8)
-Dots Maze: A Game About Escaping (Ivan Nanut - by Messapps.com) - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dots-maze-game-about-escaping/id722198278?mt=8)
- Hapn (Robert Harmon) - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hapn/id902499774?mt=8)
-American Jazz Museum (though Messapps.com) - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/american-jazz-museum/id720123854?mt=8)
-Wake me Up (Messapps.com) - (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wake-me-up-smart-morning-alarm/id843799888?mt=8)
- College Push (Patricia Portnoy - via Messapps) (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/college-push/id883557504?mt=8)
-Porcupin (Montaz Meah II - throught Messapps.com)
-Solve the Saying (NoSleepApps.com- through Messapps.com)
-Dream a Bit (Thomas...
Read More »
2010 - Present
iPad & iPhone App design, web mock ups, illustration.
Clients include: MessApps.com, iTechDevelopment Systems, Senior Advisor, AndreMcKay, Something Local amongst others.
Creative Services Manager
2010 - 2012
-Responsible for the Creative team, a nexus between the designers and developers, designers and clients.
-Hiring, training and coordinating/briefing the Creative team.