• Ten years of strong SAP development and team leading experience
• Lead several SAP development, integration and testing teams at various phases of the project
• Three successful large scale full life cycle SAP project implementation experience
• Employed by leading IT companies i.e. Accenture, SAP Labs AG, HP
• Technical expert in ABAP, PI, XI, IDOC’s, ALE, Objects, Forms, Enhancements, Reports, ABAP Workbench Tools
• SAP Certified ABAP Development Consultant
I am a SAP certified ABAP development consultant and possess ten years of strong ABAP experience in leading organizations i.e. Cap Gemini, Accenture, SAP Labs. I’ve lead the new ABAP FI interface design, development, test and implementation at Commerzbank, London recently. I successfully lead the SAP ABAP development team for two years in a highly complex EDF Energy project and ICI (SAP – IS Retail) at Accenture and performed extensive hands-on ABAP development. My strong SAP ABAP development experience makes me a strong candidate for any ABAP and PI development role.
ABAP DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT CERTIFIED
Master of Science in Computer Technology
1999 - 2001
Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology
1996 - 1999
2011 - 2011
Held responsible in gathering requirements, designing the technical change document, the ABAP development and liaise the functional team. Successfully managed the implementation of the new FI interface and seamlessly integrated into the existing interface system landscapes. Engineered and designed a new ABAP Objects report tool for dual authorization to effectively optimize the SAP user’s roles and profiles management process. Leveraged expert SAP ABAP technical knowledge and resolved key production development and integration issues.
CRM and ABAP Consultant
2011 - 2011
Enhanced the CRM 7.0 standard BOL objects and UI through WebUI based EEW. Designed and developed ABAP interface programs for SDLT (Stamp duty and land tax) interactive forms. Provided expert advice in SDLT1/3/4 BSP form development and developed CRM/PSCD interface program that interacts PI proxy programs (SAP PSCD and DDC systems). Largely contributed towards CRM and ABAP development solution design and acted as single point of contact for CRM ABAP and PI related queries.
SAP TEAM LEAD
2007 - 2010
• Successfully lead the SAP IS-U ABAP development and PI integration team for two years in a highly complex EDF Energy(largest and complex SAP –ISU implementation project in Europe) system landscape in Common Services Team. Also, lead the ABAP performance test team in the integration architecture that consists of HP QC testers, Functional, ABAP developers and efficiently delivered the expected results. Provided key recommendations for potential performance issues.
• Extensive hands-on ABAP and PI development experience around the critical functionalities at EDF Energy SAP implementation project. Designed and developed the key common service ABAP functionalities in IS-U Datex process.
• Architect the EDF Energy’s highly complex PCI compliance real-time payment process and delivered successfully by managing the team of Portal, Commidea (Online payment process system) and SAP functional, ABAP and PI developers.
• Played ABAP architect role in CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) Project at Thomas Cook. Identified potential area of improvement and successfully managed the delivery by leading the Kingfisher (SAP ABAP) and Starfish (.NET/ASP) team. Streamlined the invoice verification process and improved the efficiency significantly by removing many manual processes.
• Delivered various best practice guides such as Enterprise Service guide, SOA Approach guide, ALE/IDOC Development handout, ABAP Developer handbook (naming, standard development guidelines) at Accenture which were referred as master copies in different SAP implementation projects.
• Technical SME for SAP ABAP development, integration projects and managed the Accenture ARTL (Accenture reusable technical library) the back bone of Accenture SAP delivery methods, active contributor within the Accenture Net weaver Capability / SOA team. Acted as a single point of contact for any ABAP/PI related issues in many projects.
• Successfully managed the iPhone App project at EDF Energy, leading the team through end to end delivery. It was a huge milestone at EDF Energy considering the complex nature and significant solution. It required diverse skills to manage and coordinate various development teams’ i.e. SAP IS-Utility, CIS legacy and Iphone. Achieved on time, on budget and on quality.
• Performed at “Significantly above” rating since joined Accenture and received excellent feedback in all projects (Only 15% of Accenture can achieve this per given calendar year)
SAP Development Lead
2004 - 2007
• Successfully managed a key customer project irrespective of language barrier and met the deadline well in advance resulting in savings of 120 person days and generated more business.
• Increased the profit margins after securing the customer to buy SAP TDMS tools by explaining the key performance improvements while involved in another project. Adhered to custom development quality methodology wherein no process complaints for the project deliverables had been identified and maintained high delivery standards throughout.
• Delivered project outputs with zero bugs, during the acceptance testing much to the delight of the customer.
• Managed successfully a highly escalated project which needed a continuous thirty day effort, for completion.
• Provided consistent support to different Custom Development SAP and Non-SAP projects, written many standard SAP notes to the customer, optimized the process, evaluated couple of projects, and initiated few leads.
• Actively participated in SAP events like Code Olympics and TechEd.
ABAP Software Engineer
2001 - 2004
• Implemented a complex and extensive integration project which interact Windows Commerce Server 2002 into SAP through DCOM connector. Developed complex ABAP programs in VB, ASP in a key project and secured the customer satisfaction.
• Worked extensively in Classical/Interactive/ALV/OOP's reports, BDC's, LSMW, SAP Scripts & Smart Forms, Data Dictionary, Enhancements, ALE’s, IDOC’s, RFC's and BAPIs.
• Won the coveted “Best of Digital” award for the star performance in a project and repeated the same feat in the next project.