Below is description of my experience in athe areas of C, C++ and Java.
I have been programming in C since my college.
I have written lots of solutions in C for wide range of applications. I have designed and implemented following solutions:
1.Writing TWAIN applications using TWAIN APIs to interface scanners
2. Writing applications using Oracle Outside In Technology to convert Word, PDF, Exel docments to TIFF and JPEG
3. Using Java Native Interface to write Java APIs for TWAIN native SDK. Java APIs were using JNI to call C code. C code calls TWAIN APIs and returns the result to Java Layer.
4. Using Java Native Interface to write Java APIs for Oracle Outside In Technology.
5.Optimising GCC compiler to pack many variables into a single register based on conservative estimate of bitwidths of variables. It makes code faster by placing more variables in registers rather than memory.
6. Writing recommendation engine for movie website to recommend movies to customers based on their history. This was done using latent semantic indexing technique.
7. Using Nuance SDK to implement Optical Character Recogniton for Document Capture Product.
1. Serialization and Deserialization of tree based indexes for Quad and Oct trees in C++ language.
2. Design and implementation of English to Hindi Transliteration engine using Rule based adaptive learning. Perl and C++
3. Design and implementation of location aware address search using Singular value decomposition of matrices....
Read More »