I am an expert QA professional and It's my passion to break the software to claim perfection. I am titled as quick learner, adaptable, self-starter, team player, quality minded, focused, committed and able to work independently.
Read More »
I have been working as a QA Engineer over 3 years. I have been testing and managing the web applications or software products which gave me a great knowledge and experience in creating test-plans and test-cases, implementing any kind of testing, such as Black-box testing, Whitebox testing, Functional testing,...
I have a rich experience in testing desktop web, mobile web and mobile applications manually as well as automated testing.
Cross browser testing
User Acceptance Testing
Smoke & Sanity testing
White box testing
SOA and Web services testing
Experienced in testing tools are:
- Test-lodge, TestRail and Xtable for executing, planning, updating, writing test-cases and test scenarios.
- JIRA, Mantis, OfficeClip, Redmine, Asana, Trello, Quickbase, BugZilla, Assembla, Google sheets and MS Excel for bug tracking.
- Confluence for access documents (UI guideline, Mocup, Wireframe, PRD and QA docs).
- FireBug, Xpath Checker, Ghostery for bug analysis.
- Jing, Snagit, Paint, Fireshot and Adobe for screenshot and video.
Access devices, platforms and browsers are:
- iOS devices: iPhone 5 (iOS 8.1.3) iPhone 5C(iOS 8.1.3), iPhone 4(iOS 7.1.2), iPad Air(iOS 8.1.3) and iPad 1(iOS 6.1.3)
- Android device: Samsung Galaxy S5(Android 4.4.2), Samsung Galaxy S3(Android 4.3), Tablet Archos 80(Android 4.1.1) and Tablet Walpad 8b(Android 4.2.2)
- PC platforms: Mac Book Pro OS X (Yosemite 10.10.1), Windows - 7, 8 and XP.
- Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari 8.1 and IE-8, 9, 10, 11.
Experienced in project types are:
- E-Commerce, M-Commerce, Booking,...
Read More »