• Overall 11.5 years of IT experience in the Sr. Unix & Storage Admin / Architect (UNIX: AIX, Solaris, Hp-ux, RedHat Linux & Suse Linux), IT Infrastructure Management & Capacity Planning on all Unix flavors, Veritas volume manager, Veritas net backup Net Backup, Cloud computing on Unix & Clustering and Virtualizations administrator.
Read More »
• Experience on Heterogeneous Enterprise UNIX Server designing and implementation for IBM Power Systems P570 & P650, P670 Hardware configuration, HP-UX-RS/RX/NX Hardware, HACMP Cluster configuration, Sun...
UNIX Administration Skill: - Onsite/Offshore experience on UNIX Flavors 10.5 Years (AIX: 10.9, Sun Solaris: 8.5 Yrs, Linux: 8.9 Yrs & HP-UX11.3v: 7.8 Yrs exp.)
• Experience on IBM Power System P570 P650, P659, P595 series Manage Systems (P4, P5 & P6) Designing and implementation. Installation and configuration on IBM power P5 & P6 hardware managed system setup, HMC configuration, HMC firmware upgrading, managed systems firmware upgrading. Implementation on Cloud computing on Aix servers & Storage Domain.
• VIO server & VIO Client setup concepts designing, Nim master & client configuration setup. IBM Blade server’s configuration with storage. From vio servers assign to Lpar resources & IBM storage space assign to LPAR’s. Managed Systems Experience on P570, P595, Z & I Series environment Design & Architect.
• Experience in Mapping SAN allocated LUNS to Virtualized VIOS Server to VIOC virtualized client and experience in creating SEA (Shared Ethernet Adapter) and VSCSI (Virtualization SCSI Adapter) mapping to VIO client.
• Experience in Building and Installing the AIX OS 5.3v, 6.1v, 7.1v, VIOS Servers configuration, and and VIO Software ver. 2.1.2 & 2.1.3 with FP with SSH capability. Expert in Creating and managing SEA and virtual SCSI adapters. Extensive Experience in Converting Existing Standard LPAR build in p5 & p6 systems with AIX Version 5.3v, 6.1v to VIOC...
Read More »