Finance and Accounts
• Maintaining and managing the Ledger Accounts, and Bank Reconciliation Statement,
• Finalization of Annual accounts, preparing Financial statement, Cash flow and fund flow,
• Responsible for payment processing to the vendor/ contractor,
• Responsible for Collection from customers,
• Preparation of financial budget and working on budgetary control,
• Periodical review of budget with the actual performance.
• Regular check on actual expenditure with the budgeted to ensure the performance with in the budget.
• Financial Evaluations of Capital expenditure, Capital Budgeting
• Sales Accounting, sales, expenses and cash reconciliation, Control over the receivables and payables,
• Tracking, issuing and disbursement of commercial discounts, Sales analysis and reporting, comparison of sales with last year sales and also with target, rewards and incentives to sales men and other statistical reporting and KPI preparation.
• Periodical review of actual with the budget and variance analysis, Monthly and yearly reporting for the performance, profitability analysis,
• Cost control and cost management,
• Vendor negotiation, selection, issue of Work order and payment,
• Manpower planning based on planned receive and dispatch,
Supply Chain Operations/ Distribution
Making appropriate arrangement of vehicles/ shipments to deliver consignments at planned destinations.
Overseeing loading & unloading vehicles to ensure proper quantity and quality...
Read More »