Operations Performance Consulting, LLC., Cincinnati, Ohio - A consulting practice focused on helping clients achieve results by directing resources to the actions and activities that directly support the organization’s key objectives. Performance problems and their subsequent solutions often lie in such areas as conflicting directions, inadequate metrics, deficient processes, unenforced procedures, and untrained or unqualified employees. Creating sustainable performance improvement for clients is accomplished by addressing the following elements – processes, people, and performance metrics.
The typical client is a manufacturing organization in the following business segments: aerospace, automotive, HVAC, medical, off-road, and capital equipment. The following is a representative list of consulting engagements:
• Business turnaround for a contract manufacturer of stamped components.
• Management development and training for a manufacturer of HVAC system.
• Developed a more effective pre-production planning process for a medical imaging supplier.
• Redesigned the contract review process for an aerospace component manufacturer.
• Utilized OEE tools to improve manufacturing throughput for a manufacturer of off-road equipment components.
• Implemented the Microsoft Dynamics ERP system for a manufacturer of large custom machined power generation components.
Read More »