A legal professional with over 11 years experience, with In-depth knowledge of the legal practices and methods pertaining to Middle East businesses. Attention to detail and ability to exercise strong judgment, highly confidential with advance research skills, and ability to explain legal concept and terminology in a simple language. Possess strong analytical and negotiation skills with Multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines. I have worked with reputed organizations and successfully handled diverse responsibilities such as client...
Read More »
- Setting up companies onshore and offshore UAE; (Branch, LLC, FZE, FZCO)
- Advising in various legal aspects
- Assemble documentation and draft standard documents such as POAs, Board Minutes and Resolutions, working together with fee earners.
- Manage approval and signature process for a variety of corporate documents and agreements.
- Prepares, investigates and conducts research for new and ongoing legal matters.
- Arrange for necessary approvals and submission of applications through official channels and follow the process through to completion.
- Verification of activities with government authorities.
- Drafting of standard incorporation documents.
- Trade license renewal and amendments.
- Share transfer.
- Custody keeping of original company books.
- Facilitate and accompany clients and partners to initially approve and notarize documents before the Notary Public.
- Company, Agency and trade mark searches.
- Special projects and other duties as requested.
Read More »
Sumitomo Corporation Middle East
Senior Paralegal / Contract Analyst
2012 - Present
1- Manage subsidiaries in relations to entity formation, annual meetings, liaising with external counsel if required and internal business partners and preparation of corporate documents.
Kyoto Japan Tires Corporation
2008 - 2012
1. Manage the set up of the company branches in Dubai and Cairo;
In terms of interacting with government authorities, municipality, ministries, economic dept and notary public
2. In charge of all...
Al Tamimi & Company Advocate and Legal Consultants
2002 - 2005
1. 1- Conduct redaction, duplication and indexing of documents. Set up and maintain files, which are organized, numerically and categorize documents by subject matter, prepare a chronology of facts...