I am an MCPD-EA(Microsoft Certified Professional Developer for Enterprise Application) certified and having 6+ years of experience of using different Microsoft Technologies and seeking for challenging Web Development and Desktop application development assignments in comparatively new technologies i.e Silverlight, WPF PRISM Design Pattern, LINQ, Expression Blend, WCF, Asp.Net 3.5/4, MVVM disign pattern projects and Window Phone 7 Application.
Read More »
WPF/Silverlight/ASP.Net/Windows App Development/Dynamic CRM/Android Developer
Sep 26, 2011|Other IT & Programming|$110|Working
1. I have 6+ years of experience and proficiency in various web development and windows based software development projects.
2. Proficiency in WPF, Silverlight, Asp.Net 2.0/3.5, Sql Server 2005/08,Linq and familiar with Java Script, XML, web services, Expression Blend Tool.
3. Knowledge of implementing MVVM, MVC, MVP, PRISM with unity and MEF design pattern.
4. Potential of handling multiple tasks easily and capable of meeting deadlines.
5. Key interest in Programming, command on concepts in .NET. Possessing good skills in Analysis and Design, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Implementation of Application Software and strong inter-personal skills and analytical thinking
WPF, Silverlight 4.0, .net 2.0/3.5/4.0, C#, Sql Server 2008, SSIS, Windows Phone 7 application development
1. 3D Image Converter Tool :- An application to convert a 2D image to 3D image using only Silverlight. Application gives to view the image in Anaglyph, Lenticular, Left, Right and Normal modes.
2. Files Uploader and Downloader tool :- Uploading files(.pdf, .jpg, .xml, .txt ) to a predefined location from the client machine and downloading the files uploaded on the server to the client machine using Silverlight only.
3. Bing Map App for Retail - Project involved development of a Bing Map App for Retail domain using Silverlight, Sql Server 2008, Bing Maps and C#
4. CRM Integrator :- An application with multiple integration points with CRM 2011. The solution was a...
Read More »