“This guy has worked for me for months; more than half of this period he made some research work.
A little bit slow, he has always been available, kind, polite to explain me
(i'm a programmer as well) and discuss the outcomes of his prototypes.
Since last april i tried to use his services in a real project scenario and in this case we have had
a lot of problems:
- he always says YES, he make promises about the fact everything is possible
- he says he has a company and that we could also get some help by his programmer, passed of as skilled
phonegap developer; this second guy has been a great disgrace.
- even after months of well paid research work he hasn't enough skills to follow at least on of the 3 projects he had to follow.
- I followed a simple phone gap project making daily list of bugs (many), and of the requirements and
given very clear priorities. The bugs were so many that my time in check, send a list, check a second list
etc created a vicious circle.to make an example This bad way to develop has caused some legal troubles...
This guy said it was my fault that i didn't manage the project correctly: it's a LIE i'm also a
programmer with years of experience and i spent 3-4 hours a day to check bugs, provide clear todlist
- suddenly with only a month notice and 3 project to follow he said he would emigrate in
australia...PLEASE DON'T HIRE THIS GUY HE WOULD NEVER HAD ENOUGH TIME AND HE WILL SAY HE HAS A COMPANY
AND WILL ASSIGN THE WORK TO HIS PROGRAMMER THAT AS I SAID IS A GREAT DISGRACE
Currently he is in Australia....he is trying to find a job...once found one your jobs on elance will be
managed by poor quality guys in India.
- don't believe at his CV: one of the 3 projects he had to follow was an android native project for
which i provided him with monotouch code (ios) in order to give more info about how the program works.
A a result he added monotouch as his skill in his CV....he even doesn't know it!
DON'T HIRE HIM”