Jun 16, 2013|Customer Service|$0|Completed
Use of Pack Office
Use of CRM and SAP
March 2011 to August 2012: Hewlett Packard, Paris, France.
Customer care consultant.
- Dealing with an average of 10 calls daily and log customers queries
- Follow cases from customer claims to solve issues
- Working for direct customers and with automotive dealerships
- Answering general queries and claims about car repairs
- Using CRM on demand to process claims
April 2010 to February 2011: Emirates Airlines, Manchester, UK.
French speaking sales and customer service consultant.
- Dealing with an average of 60 incoming calls daily.
- Answering calls from direct customers and travel Agencies
- Answering general queries about customers bookings and airline services
- Dealing with changes of flights reservations
- Offering quotations about flights prices and full services provided
- Consolidating the sales by taking customers payments, issuing invoices and flight tickets.
- Sending receipts, and tickets via email or post
- Requesting chauffeur car service and Accommodation on behalf of customers, as well as helping for the visa applications
- Dealing with customer issues and complaints ( no shows, overloaded flights, flights cancelled, …)
January 2009 to February 2010: Traveljigsaw Ltd, Manchester, UK.
French speaking sales and customer service agent.
- Dealing with an average of 60 calls daily and...
Read More »