I'm a UK based freelance Graphic Designer that has worked in the print industry & in the public sector before I established my own consultancy; so this has given me a wide range of design experience in a lot of areas. My design is about personality, integrity and detail and I have a lot of passion in what I do. Please contact me to discuss your design needs.
Read More »
Jun 27, 2014|Brochures|Private|Completed
Jun 9, 2014|Stationery Design|Private|Working
Jun 2, 2014|Illustration|Private|Completed
May 8, 2014|Graphic Design|Private|Completed
Design Skills -
• Invitation/ Announcement Design
• Typography Poster Design
• Infographic Résumé/ CV Design
• Infographic Design/ Data Visualisation
• Website/ Blog Graphics
• Logo Design
• Branding for a company, event or individual
• Packaging Design
• I can design websites and then work closely with a web developer to produce an amazing site.
And much more including clothing design, map design and anything in between!
Please contact me to discuss your needs.
Software Skills -
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Excellent eye for layout, typography and great attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of design for social media - Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good knowledge of Digital Photography & editing photographs
• Good Knowledge of imposition, paper stock and colour matching for digital and litho presses.
Read More »
Junior Graphic Designer
2011 - 2012
I was part of an in-house Graphic Design team that designed for print and web but also other areas. My duties were to meet clients and discuss their design needs, I had to talk confidently and have...
Design by Soap
Graphic Design Internship
2011 - 2011
I worked as an intern doing design work for their clientele, mainly Infographics and logo design. My work was regularly featured on the blog on their website and I got excellent experience working...