• Good knowledge of estimating heating & cooling loads following ASHRAE standards.
• Expert in carrying out heat load calculations using E-20 Design software’s HAP, Block Load.
• Well versed with the parameters to be used for “GREEN BUILDING DESIGN”.
• Duct system design following SMACNA, DW 144 codes, supervision of duct installation on site.
• Duct & Pipe sizing using Mc Quay design tools.
• Static pressure calculations (ESP) of fans & blowers.
• Chiller plant design, Pipe sizing, Pump Head Calculations (Chill water pump, Condenser pump).
• Through Knowledge of “DISTRIC COOLING”, ETS room, Heat Exchangers.
• Through knowledge of Ventilation design in case of fire and smoke.
• Familiar with NFPA 92A, BS 5588 Part4 standards for smoke management design.
• Familiar with NFPA 101, 88A standards.
• Staircase pressurization design following NFPA & British standards.
• Lobby pressurization and smoke extract design in case of fire.
• Ventilation design of basements for vehicle fume extract, smoke extract in case of fire.
• Ventilation design of kitchen hoods of commercial kitchen’s.
Firefighting & Fire alarm:
• Firefighting design & installation following NFPA13 using hydraulic calculation software TSHC, Fire alarm design & installation following standard of NFPA72.
• Detail design of ‘fire strategy report’ following NFPA(101,5000,1,10,13,14,20,72,88A,92A).
• Preparing ‘Sewage design layouts’ of buildings following the local...
Read More »