Freelance editor and writer based in the Chicago area that knows how to get the job done right. I am a trained writing professional, a skilled administrator and a problem solving data specialist.
Read More »
I provide a suit of words tailored to meet your needs, while editing content with an eye towards structured originality.
Here to offer you professional quality writing and editing at an affordable rate. I edit with an eye for detail and write with an ear for the audience. Clean cut communication at its best!
A veteran office specialist with a...
View All »
Jul 17, 2012|Editing & Proofreading|$151|Working
You set the deadline and I will complete your task. I work towards satisfying your needs with first class customer service and quality professionalism.
WRITING SERVICES include the following:
--> SEO Integration
--> Website Content
--> Report Writing
EDITING SERVICES include the following:
--> Sentence Structure (Subject Verb Object Agreement)
--> Voice / Tone
--> Overall deep line editing
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES include the following:
--> Professional Data Entry/Typist (72 wpm & 10,000+ kph)
--> Expert Microsoft Word & Excel Use
--> Time sensitive accuracy
--> 5+ years of professional data entry experience in an office environment
--> Salesforce reports and integration with excel
--> MS Access
--> CRM Fusion DemandTools ETL
Read More »
K-12 Teachers Alliance
Salesforce DBA & Data Migration Specialist
2013 - Present
- Manage SFDC database consisting of 3 million+ contacts
- Extract, transform and load large sets and subsets of data/metadata using SFDC Data Loader and CRMfusion DemandTools
- Design and...
K-12 Teachers Alliance
Marketing Coordinator, DBA and Report Specialist
2012 - 2013
Coordinate marketing materials for five teams:
- Email Marketing Campaign templates in MSWord
- Complex calendar coordination in Outlook
- Flyer creation and design in Adobe InDesign and Acrobat
2005 - 2013
Customer service. Inventory. Sales. Home and women's fashion trend specialist. Diamond certified.
Copyeditor, Writer & Blogger
2012 - 2012
- Write articles, blog posts, wikis and website content
- Deep line editing (syntax, content flow, grammar and tone)
- Flexible use of Word, Google Docs, Scrivener, Wordpress and Others
Writing Tutor / Editor / Proofreader
2004 - 2009
- Assess and implement a writing goal to improve a student's writing flaws
- Edit and critique essays, fiction and science related papers
- MCAST tutor to under performing high school students at...
Denmark's Medical Equipment Supply
Medicare Medical Biller
2003 - 2004
- Knowledge of Medicare Medical rules and guidelines
- Strong ICD-9 and medical terminology use
- Assess and resolve any billing problems or errors
- Work with medicare representatives to resolve...
Robert Half International
Assistant Mortgage Loan Processor
2002 - 2003
- Enter general loan application into Fannie Mae underwriting system
- Order flood insurance, appraisal and closing for loan application
- Review loan application for all required documentation and...
Neighborhood Health Plan Insurance
Enrollment Coordinator / DMA Liaison
1999 - 2001
- Accurate data-entry with an eye for detail and communications with state agency - Responsible for reviewing new client implementation packets, identifying missing information, and resolving all...
University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth
Bachelor's in English Writing
2005 - 2010
Bristol Community College
Associate's in Liberal Arts
2004 - 2005
Northeastern University at Boston
1997 - 1999