Freelance writer with over eight years experience in travel and general article writing, web copy and content, sales and marketing collateral, technical writing and manuals, and editing.
Read More »
The cornerstone of my approach is my "QRS" philosophy:
- Quality: you'll get the best I have to offer based on my skill, experience, research, and creativity
- Reliability: responsive communication, what you need when you need it, and a relationship based on mutual respect and honesty
- Success: that means yours, it's the guiding star
I am equally...
In my 28-plus years in the working world, I've trodden a number of different occupational paths. During these journeys, I've done a lot of writing. Here's a sampling:
- Published my own online magazine
- Written ezine and print articles
- Created search-engine-friendly web site content
- Promoted exotic tours online
- Developed online sales letters
- Edited technical articles
- Written and promoted relocation guides
- Composed marketing presentations and designed brochures
- Authored formal and informal proposals
- Penned white papers and business assessments
- Produced training documentation and user guides
Most of this work has been as a freelancer with established publication companies, some of it with a 100,000-employee industrial corporation, the rest with mid-sized and small IT consulting companies.
I'm a writer now. But in the past I've been a buyer, a marketer, a salesman, a programmer, a business analyst, a business process engineer, a trainer, a documentation specialist, a project manager, a client manager, a proposal manager, a proposal writer, a profit center manager, and a practice manager. Not to mention cook and bottle-washer as the need arose.
One common characteristic amongst all this diversity is reliability. In all these years, I've been with only 3 companies (excluding my years as a freelancer). They counted on me, and I was always there for them. It'll be the same with you.
WHAT DIVERSITY CAN OFFER
Everyone takes some essence of their...
Read More »