Tap my years of experience writing clear, persuasive, economical copy about difficult subjects—from touch screen wireless routers to immunology monographs to legal references to foreign language learning software.
Read More »
For every client I:
* Listen to your needs
* Translate your ideas and preferences into relevant, bite-sized morsels
of prose—usually broken out with bullets, one-sentence paragraphs, and
* Target your product or service's benefits over its features
* Craft a compelling call to action to convert prospects...
Apr 13, 2015|Editing & Proofreading|$964|Working
Apr 6, 2015|Copywriting|$114|Working
Mar 18, 2015|Copywriting|$110|Completed
Nov 10, 2014|Editing & Proofreading|$0|Working
In online copywriting my goal is to pare down a client's central marketing concepts into actionable benefits, embracing targeted keywords that can deliver relevant search results and drive interested traffic. As a copy editor and proofreader I seek to eliminate embarrassing errors of spelling, clarity, grammar, and fact before they can reach the eyes of live, unsuspecting prospects.
My roster of diverse clients includes:
• Tech startup Securifi (Securifi.com), for whom I wrote a press release and created a video introducing its debut product, the Almond touchscreen wireless router—an Amazon bestseller with over 4,500 five-star customer reviews
• Social e-reading platform Copia (thecopia.com), for whom I created a category-rich textbook minisite promoting nearly 5,000 bestselling e-textbooks from leading textbook publishers
• Dutch sci-tech book/e-book publishing giant Elsevier (Elsevier.com), for whom I wrote an 8-page brochure to introduce its innovative academic research management tool, Pure
• Mexican restaurant and cantina Las Cascadas (https://www.facebook.com/LasCascadasChinoHills), for whom I’ve created daily Facebook posts—and grown “Likes” by more than 50%—since March 2014
• Gourmet cheese shop Dobbs & Bishop (dobbsandbishop.com), whose website I refreshed, Twitter account I managed, and MailChimp email blasts I wrote for its successful 2013 holiday shopping season
• Antiques & collectibles marketplace 1stdibs (1stdibs.com), for whom I’ve edited and...
Read More »
Barnes & Noble.com
2006 - 2011
Built major seasonal cross-channel promotions, such as Back to School and New Year, New You plus targeted efforts for B&N proprietary product. Merchandised BN.com’s Bookstore, coordinating with...