1. 11 years of programming experience in Java, JEE and OOPS concepts
Read More »
2. Experience in JSF, Facelets, Java Swing, Google Web Toolkit, JBoss Richfaces to develop User Interfaces (UI) for web applications.
3. Experience in design, program, and testing multi-tier enterprise workflow applications
4. Knowledge of software designing using Unified Modelling Language (UML) and database management to develop user interfaces for applications,
5. Excellent analytical and research skills
6. 9 years of working knowledge on all phases of a Software...
1. System Development and Technical Consultant (Work from home, India), NetOrg Inc., USA Aug 10 – Aug 14
• Developed user interface for a fully functional prototype of an enterprise workflow application using JBoss Ricfaces v3 and v4.
• Developed and analyzed system requirements, provided technical documentation that includes use cases, javadocs, test cases and translated the requirements into user interface. Delivered the developed prototype using version control software, Github.
• Performed unit and functional testing by understanding the back end tiers, MySql database design and data modelling of the application. Delivered a complete unit testing of user interface using Selenium Webdriver.
2. Applications System Analyst, Serco NA Inc, Reston, VA, USA May 08 – July 10
Serco Inc., is a leading professional services company supporting the U.S Military and Defense Department, state and local governments, and commercial customers. It provides varied services including engineering, information technology, human strategies, enterprise outsourcing etc.
• Developed applications such as Organization Structure Viewer and Builder using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) which is a feature of the web portal used by the organization. As a sole developer, analyzed, wrote technical documentation to describe application requirement, logic and coding, developed, tested, debugged, and installed to support organizations application systems.
• Played a team...
Read More »