An energetic, driven, and customer focused attitude that has created a solid history of success working in public organizations, small business and a multi-national corporation.
Read More »
Well-received results-oriented individual whose services come with a guarantee to my clients ? if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of my work, delivered in the agreed-upon timeframe, you are under no obligation to make payment.
May 28, 2014|Research|Private|Completed
Oct 2, 2013|Research|Private|Working
Sep 20, 2013|Research|Private|Completed
Sep 5, 2013|Research|Private|Completed
The services I offer include, but are not limited to: editing, formatting, proofreading, writing and/or re-writing: website content, newsletters, books / e-books, brochures, press releases, manuals, lesson plans, business reports / letters / memorandums / proposals.
Start me out with the basics (proofreading, editing, research, etc.) and let me demonstrate my value to you and your organization. Let's work into my taking on more of your workload.
Review my background and experience below and let's explore how I can best meet your current and ongoing needs:
CITY MANAGER / ADMINISTRATOR for 25+ years, with responsibility for day-to-day operations management of local government organizations; supervising staffs from 20-100 employees; serving constituent base ranging between 4,000-26,000 residents.
* Prepared and executed Operating, Utility and Capital budgets, ranging between $4.0M - $12.0M, and satisfying customer service requirements while remaining within targeted expenditure limits.
* Increased interest income by establishing a proactive program for the investment of temporarily idle funds.
* Implemented a purchase order/encumbrance system, general ledger and fixed assets accounting and reporting system, satisfying state mandates.
* Restructured short and long-term debt to achieve a level debt repayment program.
* Authored numerous service and capital infrastructure grant proposals.
Read More »