100% US-based, full-time team located near the University of Michigan. We're a cloud computing consulting company and managed services provider, specializing in designing and supporting highly-scalable, self-healing SaaS applications powered by Amazon Web Services. *** We are the only AWS Advanced Consulting Partner on Elance (less than 6% of Amazon's partners qualify for this status). Our clients include everyone from numerous tech start-ups to the United States Army.
- We've been in business since 2004 and are located near Ann Arbor, Michigan. Our five member technical staff are all US-based, college-educated professionals with extensive industry experience. We've written military, commercial aviation, and financial market applications currently used by tens of thousands of people each day.
- We've been using EC2 since the beta in 2006 and we founded and host AWS Michigan, the Amazon Web Services user group for the region. We routinely consult with other development firms on AWS architecture and deployment best practices. Additionally, we're an active code contributor to boto (the official AWS API library for Python) and are a member of Amazon's Consulting Partner network.
- We manage our own private network within a local SAS-70 certified datacenter where we provide co-location and hosting services. Here we also maintain an isolated development environment for each project we undertake. Automated deployment, integration testing, monitoring, orchestration, and other DevOps functions are a central part of our datacenter operations.
- Web-based application development (specializing in PHP and Python).
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) consulting and managed services.
- Fully-managed DevOps services.
- Custom software & database design.
- Asterisk VoIP integration & support.
Amazon Web Services
Member, Consulting Partner Network
Number of Employees
For hourly work, we require approval of our timesheets within 48 hours receipt if we are to continue work. If you have a question or concern about a timesheet, please contact us ASAP.
For flat-fee projects, we require 100% of the payment be placed in escrow *or* a 50% deposit prior to the start of work.