“I chose Rizkiakmanda because I saw that he had received a lot of 5 ratings for his work in the past. No doubt, they are excellent programmers who have a strong command of php, css, html coding, etc. However I cannot give a 5 and will provide my constructive feedback of his work below.
1) Strong command of programming languages
2) Great final work product
3) Added extras like video tutorials in order to help me navigate through the work that they had completed. Made it very easy to understand what he did.
4) Adhered to cost and schedule
1) 1 week into the 2-week project, requested payment for work not yet completed.
2) Need to pay greater attention to detail. Items like correct English spelling, font size, etc. are important as many people judge your professionalism by that if you have a website. I had to spend a lot of time checking every detail of the work, including correct English spelling, font size, etc.
3) Often took a long time to respond to queries. While more than 90% of queries that I sent were responded to within 24 hours, the 10% that didn't get responded to immediately were a bit frustrating. Some of my queries were left ignored/unanswered for greater than 24 hours. When I submitted final round of queries, a key team member of their team got sick, delaying final close out of the project. I decided to ask a programmer friend of mine to help me with the remaining questions.
If they can clear up some of these problem areas, I would definitely rehire. Rizkiakmanda has some real programming talent.