Read More »
Words have the capability of casting a magical spell. The real reward of creative writing is the ability of the author to keep the reader engrossed. And when that happens, the writer is compelled to do more for the reader and therein rests his joy. I think I have this facility with the words. I am convinced that it is not necessary to use long uncomplicated sentences and uncommon words. One can create the effect by a lucid and logical flow of ideas with simplicity .
I am a retired Government Officer, a Mechanical...
Jan 31, 2014|Newsletters|$200|Completed
Dec 3, 2013|Newsletters|$200|Completed
Nov 28, 2013|Technical Writing|$23|Completed
Sep 30, 2013|Copywriting|$137|Completed
1. I can write articles on various topics such as education, engineering, stock markets, politics, sports etc.
2. I can rewrite anything to correct general grammatical and other language errors to make the readings more lucid.
3. i can help with preparation of technical papers on science, engineering and social themes.
4. I can also be engaged with ghost writing where the best results would come if the ghost writer were to crawl under the originator's skin.
5. I am quite proficient in Microsoft Word with a reasonably good speed on the keyboard.
6. Based on the requirement of the clients, I can produce up to 10 articles of 500 words each, per day
7. As stated in the overview, I have had ample previous experience with technical writing as a part of my job while I was employed. These days I write for fun and post my short stories to my close friends. These stories have not been published so far. Excerpts from one such story is furnished herewith below.
Short Story titled; “Nikki and Her Grandma”
Little Nikki’s best moment every day came when she lay cuddled in the lap of her grandmother before going to sleep. She would refuse to sleep until Granny had told her another story. She lapped up every word with rapt attention. Nikki’s seven-year old brother Sikka was hooked to European League football. In a nation where everyone was crazy of baseball, it was surprising that Sikka’s preferences lay elsewhere. Sometimes when no football action was telecast, he would join Nikki...
Read More »