Professional Microsoft Access/VB/VBA Software Analyst/Developer with 18 years of corporate experience in designing and developing commercial software solutions. Excellent analytical, design and problem solving abilities. Extremely motivated and committed to delivering the highest standard of work in order to achieve customers goals.
- 15+ years designing, developing, testing, implementing large and complex commercial software solutions written in Microsoft Access (2.0 to 2013), VBA, Visual Basic, SQL Server (2005/2008/2008R2/2012).
- 15+ years of experience with various Software Development Lifecycles (Waterfall, RAD, Agile).
- Business Analysis, Project Management, team leading experience delivering quality solutions.
- 15+ years of experience delivering software solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
- Expert knowledge of client/server applications with multi user, multi site features.
- Outstanding analysis skills to ensure requirements are fully satisfied
- Database modelling, design and development with MS Access and SQL Server
- Data mapping, extract, transform and load from different data sources working on large datasets.
- Professional User Interface design using Visual Basic, VBA, Office Ribbon.
- Expert knowledge of system integration such as Microsoft Office, barcodes, E-mail reporting, PDF
- Solid expertise in developing VBA functions to automate Excel, Word, Outlook.
- 15+ years System and Network Engineering experience.
- Available to work in different timezones.
- All projects includes unlimited implementation and post go-live support.
International Academy of Computer Training Dublin
Windows Development, Classes and .Net Course
2011 - 2011
Team Informatica sas
Senior Software Analyst/Developer
1996 - Present
- Analyzed and developed company software modify to increase software performances and features. Used Microsoft Access/SQL Server.
- Responsible in converting company software to latest programming language and database version. Front-end and Back-end redesign and optimization. Used Microsoft Access/SQL Server/VB.NET/XML. Projects were successfully completed as scheduled and within budget. Projects improved products quality and made company more competitive acquiring 200 new customers nationwide.
- Developed and implemented new feedback system for users concerns, bugs, and defect tracking regarding use and functionality of new software. Used Microsoft Access. Project increased efficiency and reduced company development costs.
- Development of software integration between company software and E-commerce/CMS LAMP website to create scheduled data import/export automation. Used Microsoft VB.NET. Project increased company market opportunities attracting new customers.
- Trained developer team to latest programming languages and technologies. Increased knowledge of new systems inside company for future business projects.
- Liaised with business users to gather software requirements and to produce functional and business specifications. Ensured a shared understanding of requirements that has resulted in well designed solutions and excellent customers feedback.
- Established long term relationship and conducted meetings with customers regarding requirement analysis and software demostrations nationwide.
- Project lead in development of Biblos bookshop management software solution. Front-end and Back-end design using Microsoft Access/DAO. Starting from customers requirements, managed in all aspects of the software lifecycle from analysis, design, development and testing prior to installation. Biblos was the first Microsoft Windows based bookshop management software in Italy. Project was successfully completed on time and within budget. Software was installed to over 300 customers nationwide.
- Analysis and development of feature enhancement based on personal customer requirements for Biblos and Elite software related to barcode automation, data transformation, Microsoft Office System integration, e-mail reporting, web integration.
- Analysis, design and development of Arianna Link software to manage 1 million book titles database with daily web updates in EDI format. Front-end design with multiple search and reporting features. Used Microsoft Visual Basic 6/SQL Server/ADO. Software was deployed to 50 customers nationwide.
- Analysis, design and development of Notes DB software to manage 500.000 book titles database and related images. Front-end design with multiple search and reporting features. Developed feature to release weekly web updates to customers. Used Microsoft Access/DAO. Software was deployed to 200 customers nationwide.
- Debug, test and deploy of software solutions. Technical and application customer support for company software. Created effective software user manuals, release notes and software installations guides.
- Development of Elite ERP business software solution. Worked in team for Front-end and Back-end design using Microsoft Access VBA/DAO. Project required deep knowledge of account management, sales management, purchase processing, inventory management, financial reporting. Project was successfully completed on time. Software was installed to over 150 customers nationwide.
- Development of Sixel software solution for local government. Worked in team for Front-end and Back-end design using Microsoft Access VBA/DAO. Project required deep knowledge of municipal government account management, registry office management, CRM, document management. Project was successfully completed on time. Software was installed to over 50 customers nationwide.