I help clients reach key constituents with information, stories and strategic messages about their organization, executives, services, products and causes through multi-channel communications. For 15+ years, my work has included crafting newsletters, websites, articles, brochures, ads and social media content, as well as managing media, events and outreach programs.
Read More »
I provide marketing/communications programming and tools for small to mid-size organizations. My accomplishments help position and brand organizations, increase sales or fundraising and improve internal communications. Articles and news I have written and placed on behalf of client organizations have appeared in dozens of trade, regional and local media outlets.
I have provided services to businesses and non-profit organizations in industry sectors including nutrition, assisted living communities, environmental health and safety information, construction and energy efficiency, transportation logistics, literacy, and animal welfare.
Specific services include:
- writing key messaging utilizing research and competitive analysis
- producing communications content for brochures, websites, newsletters, emails, articles, letters, advertising
- introducing technologies and tools for use in multi-channel programs: social media, interactive web features, email marketing, internal communications, and measurement dashboards
- managing logistics and promotion of meetings and special events
- managing media relations, including writing and dissemination of news releases, creation of press kits, story ideation and pitching, serving as spokesperson, crisis communications and executive media training.
For the past six years, I have worked as an independent contractor for small to mid-size businesses and as the owner of Connections4Causes, a communications firm aimed at non-profit...
Read More »