I have recently completed my studies at Lasalle College in the Program “Video Game 3D Modeling”. With these studies I have learned the workings of 3DS Max 2010, Zbrush 4, Photoshop CS5, Unreal Development Kit, After Effects CS5.5 and looked into Adobe Flash CS5.5. I have talent in designing characters, creatures and props and bringing them to fruition with the programs I have learned.
Read More »
The skills I had brought to my internship in Moya Games were very pleasing and beyond satisfactory.
Feel free to look at my work:...
• Obtained AEC (attestation d'études collégiales) in from Lasalle College during spring of 2012
• Studied a semester in Concordia University in the Computer Engineering Program
• Received my DEC (diplome d'études collégiales) in the studies of the Pure and Applied Science Program from Vanier College completing the program during the Summer of 2010
• I have received my high school diploma from Heritage Regional High School during the end of June of 2008
• Completed a 150 hour internship with Moya Games modeling clothing and armour sets for characters
• Used Adobe After Effects to enhance the quality of 2 character animations
• Rigged and animated 2 of my character models
• Placed mental ray and default lighting in scenes given to me by my instructor
• Textured models and scenes in 3DS Max 2010 and 2012
• Textured and sculpted my models within Zbrush 4
• Created a 2-4 player Deathmatch level in UDK(Unreal Development Kit)
• Imported a model I created into UDK (for Unreal Tournament 3)
• Created two 15 page Game Design Documents
• Developed ideas for 2 other games and the design of their main characters and game mechanics
• Basic C++ programing skills from course in computer engineering
• Strong English language, speaking and writing
• Basic speaking and writing skill in the French language
• Designed a number of characters from imagination
• Plans to create a comic with friends
• Working with Moya Games on my spare...
Read More »