My seventeen-plus year career has revolved around writing, starting as a young journalist, moving through a career as a software technical writer and web developer, into legal practice and legal writing, and now into my current role as a storyteller, social media strategist, and content strategist. I am an avid recreational climber, traveler, and outdoorswoman, with a strong interest and knowledge base in the outdoors, and in sustainable indoor living on topics including mindfulness, personal and professional development, work-life harmony,...
Read More »
After publishing content since grade school, Rogue Outreach was formed in 2010 as freelance writing and social media consulting agency. Rogue Outreach focuses on engaging, relationship-driven content for online and print audiences, with a special emphasis on sports, outdoor, and lifestyle coverage.
All writing is by Sara Lingafelter, a Seattle-based freelance writer, with years of technical, legal, and personal essay writing experience for numerous content venues online and in print.
Services and benefits include:
1. E-book drafting and all other kinds of online content;
2. A wide range of writing styles, from personal essay to formal business and scholarly writing;
3. All content is geared toward search engine placement for your desired keywords;
4. Increased exposure of your content via my other online properties, when relevant.
For print projects, benefit from increased exposure online via my personal brand and online presence.
There is no subject I can't learn and communicate to your readers quickly, accurately, and on deadline. Some areas of particular interest include:
1. Sports and outdoors;
2. Gear, and gear reviewing;
3. Climbing and "extreme sports";
4. Law and politics;
5. Sustainable living, including "how to" content;
6. Womens issues;
7. Self-help and psychology;
8. Mindfulness and work-life balance.
Please contact me at any time to discuss your social media and content strategy needs. I look forward to answering your questions, and to...
Read More »