Results driven, self-motivated and energetic professional with unique blend of networking, system admin, technology, analytical and problem solving skills. Hold several certifications - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE). Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of working with networking protocols, security, applications and network devices. Sound understanding of their interactions, implications and performance impact.
Read More »
• Reporting to the IT Director; manage, configure and maintain datacenter. Infrastructure comprises of redundant Cisco 6500-10 GB Backbone Switch, Cisco Nexus 7000-10GB SFP, Cisco ASA 5585-10GB Firewall, Cisco Router 3925-Data-voice Router, Cisco 3750-layer 3 Access Switch, Cisco MCS 7800 series-voice over IP Server, HP Blade Server, HP SAN
Storage and Windows Server Infrastructure.
• Configure and maintain Cisco Catalyst 3750x PoE Access Switches.
• Tune-up switch data and power stackable, trunk, encapsulation, spanning-tree, VTP pruning, switch port and data/voice VLAN assignment.
• Manage and maintain redundant HP BL460c Blade Servers-BLc7000 enclosure, SAN HP Storage Works P6500, HP Storage Works MLS8096 tape library and HP D2D backup system.
• Configure and maintain the hospital security infrastructure. Configure redundant Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA 5585-X SSP-40/IPS-SSP-40) with stateful failover-active/standby mode. The topology is to filter the traffic from clients to servers and separate firewall of WAN connection for VPN-site-to-site, SSL and remote access.
• Configure and maintain Cisco Voice over IP Telephony infrastructure comprising of Cisco Unified Call Manager v8.6, Cluster of MCS 7835 Servers, Cisco Unified Presence Server, Cisco Unity Connection, Voice Gateway Router 3925 and IP Phone 9971/7975/7965. Play a key role in integrating Applications such as CUC, CUP and Outlook to Call Manager and IP Voice to PSTN/PBX Analog Telephone.
• Install and...
Read More »
Ministry of Defense and Aviation, NWAFH
2001 - 2012
• Reporting to the IT Director; manage, configure and maintain datacenter. Infrastructure comprises of redundant Cisco 6500-10 GB Backbone Switch, Cisco Nexus 7000-10GB SFP, Cisco ASA 5585-10GB...