Search Engine Optimization Analysis (SEO):
Read More »
What I can do for you: I can provide an in depth SEO analysis of your site that will shed light on why your site has either dropped in Google search results or why you are simply not ranking as high as you would like.
I have experience in personally achieving #1 ranking on Google for ecommerce for over 55 short tail keyword phrases (and every single one of them are still #1). My main strength is finding the sneaky problems that are holding you back, diminishing your rankings, clicks, sales and...
May 28, 2014|Search Engine Optimization|Private|Completed
The analysis is done in two stages:
- 1st the SEO analysis
- 2nd the Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools analysis.
They are done independently and you are not required to purchase both, though I highly suggest you do since the GA/WMTs analysis uncovers issues pertaining to traffic flow, keywords, bounce, conversion and landing pages.
Having both SEO and GA/WMTs reports provides the most complete analysis for your understanding of your site. With both reports you will be well versed in what your next course of action should be.
The SEO Analysis will cover the following items:
- Site Speed: Issues pertaining to what is slowing down your sight.
- Link Profile: A study of your inbound links and how they are helping/hurting.
- Competitor Link Profile: A side by side comparison of how well you rank compared to your top two competitors.
- Broken Internal Link Report: Every site has broken links and you need to know where yours are.
- On-Page SEO Elements: An analysis of your images and other meta & HTML elements.
- Social: A run down on what you might be missing on Facebook and Twitter
- Mobile: A review of what is contributing or diminishing the mobile experience of your customers and visitors and how it pertains to SEO.
- Conclusion: Along with a list of suggestions at the end of each section I'll provide an overall conclusion regarding things you might want to consider in order to rank higher on search engine results pages.
There are no guarantees or...
Read More »