Having achieved many goals in my career of Research/Business Development, I am interested in expanding my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in this area.
Read More »
As you can see, my career in business is extensive. I have enjoyed a reputation as an efficient Programs Specialist / Executive Assistant and have a knack for learning quickly and establishing a great rapport with customers. As a team member of your organization, I can provide:
• Efficiency; reliability; honesty to your company
• Ability to look at challenges as...
The Services I provide are as follows:
* Research (Legal, Business, Real Estate, Marketing, Internet, Social Media)
* Data Entry (Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word)
* Submitting Ad's (Craigslist, Facebook, Email, Other Advertising Sites)
* Administrative Duties (Composing emails, Business Writing, Mass Mailings, Mass Emailing, Creating Templates, Macros, Spreadsheets, Contact Lists)
* Booking worldwide Travel for adults and minors
Read More »
Law Office of Michael S. Emerick Esq.
Part-time Executive Assistant
2012 - Present
General Office Duties, Estate Planning, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Customer Service, Legal Research, Composing Power of Attorneys/Living Wills/Sales Agreements/Patent Agreements/License...
National Geographic-The JASON Project
2007 - 2011
General Office Duties, Business Development, Sales, Order Entry, Run reports for inventory, Shipping and Receiving, Mass Mailings, Customer Service, Compose Business Letters/Sales Agreements/Grant...