Practical experience (present job) on IBM’s System Storage, Computer Storage system such as disk storage, Tape storage, Tape Library and, IBM’s Tivoli Storage Management (TSM) software and various Backup-Restore, Archive-Retrieve solutions, making schedule Backup-Archive for Windows Linux and AIX servers. Configuring Storage Area Network (SAN) Switch;
Read More »
Configuring VMware ESX Server for virtualization given support for VMware. Experience in Windows and Linux (RedHat/CentOS) system Administration, Clustering, and Server Configuration;
1.Configuring, Troubleshooting and Given support of IBM system Storage, Linux Server, Windows Server.
2.Configuring, Troubleshooting and Given support of Storage Area Network (SAN) Switch.
3.Configuring, Troubleshooting and Given support of Tape and Tape library.
4. Host (windows. Linux. Unix ) to Storage zoning through SAN switch.
5. Mapping LUN to Host.
6. Mounting and formatting LUN to host system.
7 Creating vg,lv mounting disk.
8. Configuring Troubleshooting and Given support of
IBM Backup Software Tivoli Storage Management (TSM) for both Disk and Tape backup.
9. Creating schedule for Backup and Archive.
10. Restoring the Backup from tape to host when needed.
11. Configuring and given support of Linux and Windows cluster.
12. Installing and Configuring MVware ESX server and given support for MVware virtualization.
13. Configuring and troubleshooting IBM Tivoli Monitoring software.
14. Monitoring windows, Linux, Unix and Orace, db2 database through IBM Tivoli Monitoring software.
15. Given 24/7 hours customer support of above described systems and soft wares.
Read More »