Roxanne M. | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Aug 20, 2015

Roxanne M.

Certified pharmacy and healthcare educator
   Canada
  |  1:44 am Local Time

Resume/C.V.

I specialize in creating & editing online education materials.

What's in it for my clients?
They get peace of mind. I value my clients and the trust they put in me in getting the job done correctly and on time. I establish strong relationships with them based on mutual trust, respect and their best interests. At the moment, my repeat clients are 3 online review centers and 2 academic institutions.

More than 80% of my clients are in the online academic industry. My role in their projects has helped them fulfill their promises to their students year after year, given them a strong backbone to do their jobs well. The remaining 20% are in the research industry. I help students and researchers make sense of the overwhelming amount of clinical data they receive.

What's in it for me?
I get to help a cause I believe in; education & research. I appreciate a good education and my line of work puts me in a strategic position to enable others to get the same.
Service Description
Services offered:
* Creation of continuing education courses (CE courses)
* Assistance with thesis / research studies
* Development and editing of test questions
* Editing and proofreading of articles, posts and studies
* Blogging services
* Academic writing (Biology, English, Chemistry, History)
* Ebook writing and editing on health, medical and pharmaceutical subjects

Added value benefits:
* Thorough research capabilities
* Plagiarism check on Copyscape
* Membership access to online research databases and medical journals such as PubMed, Cochrane, Medscape, and New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM).

When you work with me, you can be sure that our project together will not hit a dead end. There will be challenges along the way but rest assured, I will lead our way around it. I used to think there was one best solution to a problem but since I started freelancing I've learnt that kind of thinking limits the possibility of a greater success. I believe that there are positive outcomes to be had and potential for fresh perspective and growth out of every obstacle met. So put your project in my hands and let me do what I do best, which is find solutions to your academic writing needs.

I scoff at bad service and in the world of online freelancing, this is a pretty common result. But with me, I want you to get your money's worth. I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY SO I GUARANTEE YOU I'LL GIVE YOU MY BEST WORK OR YOU DON'T PAY.
Certifications
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
Passed the PEBC Evaluating Exam
Awarded: 2014
Educational Testing Service
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Awarded: 2012
Licenses
Philippine Professional Regulation Commission
Registered Pharmacist (RPh)
Awarded: 2007
Education
University of the Immaculate Conception
Bachelor of Science in Clinical Pharmacy
2003 - 2008
Payment Terms
All projects require escrow.
All project starting dates are effective the moment escrow is funded.
Roxanne M. | Elance

Roxanne M.