Robert Shular operates Creator Consulting, providing Contracted Technical Service to the High-Tech Sector, with emphasis on Commercial & Consumer Electronics products. These services include:
Read More »
Project Design/Management - Creator Consulting can provide full Design & Project Management services, taking your ideas and turning them into reality - Imagine.
Are you getting stretched thin by too many irons in the fire? We offer Project Management Services to cover your short term needs.
Systems Consultation & Implementation - With 15+ years...
Robert Shular is an Electronics Engineering Technology Major with 20+ years in the industry. A highly motivated individual with a calm level demeanour, Robert has good written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to quickly define issues and provide solutions. Well organized and able to work independently or as part of a team, he enjoy working with and mentoring people. Having a broad experience base over the length of his career, Robert has:
• Managed Operations for an Electronics Technology Company.
• Performed Program/Project Management for Development & Installation of POS Parking Systems.
• Implemented & Managed Quality Programs for customers that included; Atomic Energy of Canada (AECL), Ontario Hydro,
Boeing/DeHavilland; Paramax Electronics (DND – Canadian Frigate Program).
• Transferred product to, and managed off-shore manufacturing in China/Taiwan.
• Setup and monitored Manufacturing & Process Control for Electronics Assembly & Testing.
• Performed Original Analogue & Digital Circuit Design and Electronics Packaging.
Areas of expertise include:
• Design & Development
• Project/Product Management
• Technical Analysis & Problem Solving
• Time & Resource Management
• Communications and Relationship Building
• Documentation & Process Development
A Graduate of DeVry Institute of Technology's Electronic Engineering Technology program, Robert has experience in multiple areas of the...
Read More »
V.P. of Product Development
2001 - 2006
Lexis Systems Designed and Produced a line of Parking Pay Stations, and related system networking software. Lexis was the first North American company to introduce Real-time Credit/Debit processing...