I have been working as a valued team member with customers, clients, end users, project managers, creative directors, php and .net backend developers through all the phases of medium to large scale projects.
Read More »
I have been managing front-end interns on a high-scale projects ensuring they know the standards they are suppose to meet by passing on my knowledge and experience, overlooking the development and testing of the final components.
I work on time and meet deadlines while ensuring the work is of high quality.
1. User research, User interface prototyping, design and development (including graphic design) for new websites and website customisation.
2. Build responsive templates for CMS like Typo3 (php), Kentico (.net), Wordpress (php) and Drupal (php).
3. Design and code (HTML, CSS) newsletters for integration in Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor or custom newsletter engines.
4. Improve the usability, design and conversion of the client websites.
6. Identify bugs and trouble shoot code issues.
7. Work with the project managers and sales team as they meet potential customers to provide technical knowledge of the product in question.
8. Prepare a project scope, timeline and cost. Define the main project outcomes.
9 Manage resources like images, videos, testimonials, text, podcasts, call to actions buttons, forms, blog articles.
10. Find suitable stock photos and videos if needed.
11. Prepare Information Architecture, User Interface Prototype (Balsamiq Mockups) and Design (Adobe Photoshop and in browser design).
12. Set up local (Wamp) and test (visible to the client) Wordpress environments.
13. Buy and set up hosting and domains with FTP or SFTP access.
14. Code responsively with HTML5 and CSS3 for integration with Wordpress and test cross-browser and cross-device. Create new Wordpress custom theme or a child theme.
15. Identify, install, test, tweak, configure and style...
Read More »