Official WordPress Core Contributor | Top 1% WordPress Tested Provider | Responsive Custom Themes & Plugins | Lifetime Free Bug Fixing Support | 1200+ WordPress Projects | Team of 50+ WordPress Expert Developers, QA Testers and Designers.
Read More »
We are a WordPress dedicated company and as a rule of thumb, we develop every theme from Scratch rather than customizing any existing theme/template. It gives us an edge in providing a website with clean commented codes.
Our developed theme frameworks and plugins have been verified, approved and posted...
Sep 22, 2012|Other - Design|Private|Completed
Aug 8, 2012|Graphic Design|Private|Completed
May 21, 2012|Graphic Design|Private|Completed
Apr 6, 2012|Graphic Design|Private|Completed
Requirement Analysis Phase -
* Our very first step is to learn about client's requirements.
* We explore what clients' customers expect, analyze strategies and blend it all with our experience to find a viable and productive solution.
* For each project we prepare detail Software Requirement Specification (SRS) report, and upon client's approval we move ahead. This makes sure that both of us are on the same page.
Design Phase -
* Our Design team gather client's ideas into a design questionnaire.
* Conceptual designs are created to match client's ideas closely.
* Client finalize designs (Multiple revisions).
Development Phase -
* Development team starts developing a website from scratch on our demo server.
* Client gets an access to the demo server to test and monitor the progress.
Quality Assurance Phase -
* This phase is all about code validation, functionality endurance, final touches and all those small checks before launching client's brand new website.
Deployment Phase -
* Once client gets satisfied with the overall work, we deploy website on client's live hosting server.
A Promise: Lifetime Free Bug Fixing Support (for our codes) -
* We use source code management system to keep backup of client's project codes.
* So any time in future, if client come up with bugs or enhancements, we will have the copy of original codes to work upon.
Read More »