I am a Networks Engineer, so most of my background is related to networking. I used to work at cisco tac on the VPN team. I have five years of experience in IT. It's my goal to keep improving in the IT area in general and increase my expertise in networking and customer support. I have experience with both hardware and software support. In addition to my extensive IT experience, I also have
extensive experience in customer service. I pay great attention to detail, and as such, am very good at troubleshooting. I am often able to troubleshoot problems that others are unable to troubleshoot, and I take great pride in making sure everything runs smoothly. I am a very fast learner and I take direction well.
- TCP/IP Protocols
- Security, VPN and AAA Authentication
- Firewall Configuration (CISCO ASA and PIX, JUNIPER, Checkpoint, Linksys)
- Router and Switch Configuration
- Modems, Wireless
- LAN Network technical support of both home and business networks; wired and wireless.
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Operating Systems (Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7)
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Office (Office XP, 2003, 2007)
- Windows Server
- Managing support tools and wireless remote (Remote Desktop, WebEx)
- CRM Documentation
- Assembling and conducting corrective and preventative maintenance to desktops, laptops and printers
Tecnologico de Monterrey (ITESM)
Computer Systems Engineer
2011 - 2012
Technical support to customers and people inside the company, monitoring, fraud detection, database handling
2010 - 2011
Troubleshot hardware issues with the customers and help them repair them when possible or identify the defective part and send a tech to replace it.
Network Support Engineer
2008 - 2009
Provided technical assistance with Cisco equipment to clients, in English. My job ranged from initial configurations and resolving any problems with the configurations to advanced settings. The advanced settings were usually in the area of VPN and security.