I hold a Masters in Business Administration concentration in Human resource management. I am a well diverse and experience with an extensive background in a wide range of administrative and clerical roles. I have accounts payables and receivables and health claims and research and human resourceful experience. I am very resource with a computer, software, Microsoft office, and internet. I am fast, reliable, accurate, and available immediately.
Read More »
• Serves as clerical and administrative support for the Associate Director of Patient Care Services, Associate Chief Nurses (ACNS), Nurse Managers, Administrative Officer (AO), and Nursing staff for Nursing Service.
• Work in conjunction with the Executive Secretary completion of administrative and clerical work
• Manages and controls the flow and preparation and signature required executive correspondences, memorandums, and reports throughout the medical center targeting specific departments
• Schedule appointments, coordinate meeting, and maintain calendars based on ACNS, Nurse Manager, and/or Supervisors availability.
• Arranges meeting space, notify participants, take notes, and document for follow-up items for later date and time.
• Provides a channel through staff can seek solutions to problems, concerns, and unmet needs and filter the information to the appropriate ACNS or designee.
• Research & collect confidential information pertaining to EEO and/or suspense requests in accordance with provisions of the Privacy Act and other applicable laws, federal regulations, VA statutes and policy, and VHA policy.
• Serve on interview panel and provide recommendation for hire
• Prepares travel authorization/Full Funding request
• Perform verifications of licensures; verify license renewals on monthly basis with state license boards (on the internet and in person)
• Creates, monitors, and distributes personnel actions such as SF52 actions, board actions, memorandums,...
Read More »