I have over 15 years combined Bid Management, Project Management and Executive Assistant experience which was gained from Government, Defence, IT & Financial Services sectors.
I am confident in providing a full range of administrative support, including transcritption, data entry, proofreading, creation on MS Word templates, creation of ebooks, creation of powerpoint presentations and so on.
Fast, reliable and easy to work with. Located in Australia.
Would welcome long term work.
* MS Word professional with a good knowledge of formatting
(including Table of Contents, headers/footers and style sheets)
* Book editor, native speaker, proof reader and confident with grammar and punctuation.
* Executive/Virtual assistant providing a full range of high level adminstrative tasks.
* Creation of proposals, corporate templates and business plans.
* Data entry officer (Typing speed 55 WPM)
* Formatting text into Kindle and adding hyperlinks, front covers, Tables of Contents, Chapter headings etc.
* Converting MS Word to HTML and using Mobi Creator to make the Kindle files.
Southern Cross University
Graduate Certificate Professional Management
CIT Solutions, CIT Bruce Campus
Diploma of Government Financial Services
Department of Environment
APS 6 Administration Officer
2012 - Present
* Assess applications for the Register of Environmental Organisations against guidelines and relevant legislation for compliance and completeness.
* Provide responses to organisations in relation to their applications or ongoing compliance.
* Create standard letter/email templates for bulk mail outs and process annual statistical returns.
* Quality check and oversee the compliance/health checks of all organisations on the register
* Supervise and delegate tasks to team members where appropriate
* Attend weekly meeting with Senior Staff to keep up to date with the latest issues.
* Prepare briefing documentation and background information in a timely manner.