Education and Qualifications
August 2006 Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
B.S Industrial and Systems Engineering
October 2007 – April 2011
The Coca-Cola Company, Equipment Engineering, Platform Engineer, Atlanta, GA
• Managed and became technical subject matter expert for several key dispensing equipment platforms, including back-room delivery equipment, tea and coffee platforms, bar guns and juice equipment.
• Conducted breakthrough testing on tea and coffee equipment to establish baseline performance standards. Demonstrated equipment capability to major national account, resulting in customer buy-in to field test in outlet.
• Stewarded in-outlet equipment reliability, including field issue resolution, supplier quality monitoring and issue resolution, and customer applications technical support.
• Managed continuous improvement activities for beverage hose that led to projected 8 year NPV life cost savings of $2.8M.
• Managed core infrastructure processes for the department. Activities included revamping the Equipment Life Cost calculation model, team training, and tracking and reporting equipment life cost and cost avoidance savings on a quarterly basis. Built a complex Excel dashboard for equipment service and cost metric reporting. The Value Stream Dashboard is a revolutionary tool that uses raw service and install data to display key service, reliability and cost metrics for a particular equipment platform.
Read More »